Sunday, June 13, 2010

URGENT: recycled pearl tea found in asian avenue!





















Hey people. Something happened to my friends and I during dinner last friday, and I thought the rest of us need to know about this. So here goes...

One of the food stalls in Asian Avenue serves recycled pearl tea - Formosa. It is located between Street Cafe-Korean and Station Kopitiam.

We've ordered our dinner from the menu, pearl tea was included in most of the sets. What happened was, as the waiter was waiting for the cook to prepare our the food. He sneaked under the reception, opened the cupboard underneath. I saw him taking out some cups, they were stained with milk tea. After that, i saw him pouring something into the first cup he brought out, stack the one his holding under the cup and repeated the process a few times and stopped.

At that time i still have no idea what he was doing. I only know he was pouring and stacking. But the moment he stood up, there were a full cup of pearl tea, with lots 'pearls' inside and a few stained cups stacked under it. he looked at me. he knew i saw what he did. Within 5 minutes my friends' milk tea were prepared and served on our table.

I thought it's important for all of us to know especially us, members the one academy. I really do think this is utterly disgusting and I'm sure none of us want to pay and consume someone else's rubbish. God knows how many of us drank this recycled pearl tea. D:


original post
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=434816410038&id=574779901&ref=mf

talk about the irony i was just there last week. T__T n its my fav. place too. this time really Sad Face.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment